If you are looking for a way to serve others, we would love to hear from you!
There are many different types of volunteer work to choose from.
- Sitting with patients to give caregivers rest
- Visiting with caregiver or running errands for caregiver
- Yard work
- Office work
- Community outreach functions
- Making goodies/cakes for birthdays of patients and veterans on Veteran holidays
- Bereavement and Grief Support
- Reach out to patients by phone
*COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: As mandated by Medicare, all prospective volunteers must have a 2 dose Moderna or Pfizer or 1 dose J&J vaccine and proof of vaccination.
If you are interested in volunteering with Wren Hospice, please fill out the form below:
"*" indicates required fields